People in Pune are highly fashionable and consider a head full of hair as a sign of youthfulness. However, today’s hectic lifestyle ,poor eating habits, hormonal imbalance, erratic schedules, medications , hair styles etc have taken a toll on everybody’s hair. While hair transplant in Pune has taken the city by the storm, some people still resort to natural remedies such as yoga to curb hair fall. Below, we have listed 15 yoga poses that will help reduce hair fall and stimulate hair growth.
This is a powerful breathing exercise that allows the brain to receive more oxygen thereby helping it perform better bodily functions and release toxins.
- Sit in cross legged position with your head, back and neck held straight
- Keep your arms on your knees and let your muscles relax
- Inhale deeply and exhale deeply with your abdominal muscles contracting
- Do this 15 times initially and gradually increase the count to 40, 60 and so on
- Adho Mukha Savasana
This is believed to be a very good asana as it promotes blood circulation to the crown area and nourishes the hair follicles. It also cures cold.
- Start by being on all your fours. Keep your hands shoulder width apart while your knees hip width apart.
- Breathe out and lift your hips up, straighten your legs and stand on your toes to form an inverted V shape.
- Look towards your navel and let your ears touch your inner arms. Hold this position and take long breaths.
- Bend your knees and relax
Yoga asana although beneficial, will take a long time to show results. If you are hard pressed for time and want faster results then you can look for other options such as hair transplant in Pune. However, it is important that you get it done by a certified and a successful hair surgeon.
Sarvangasana helps nourish the thyroid glands and provides better blood circulation to the brain. This will help reduce hair fall and promote better hair growth.
- Lie on your back and breathe in deeply
- Slowly lift your legs to point towards the ceiling. Place your hands at the center of the spine to support your body
- Ensure that your legs and spine are straight. Breathe deeply.
This asana not only directs blood to the scalp but also nourishes the thyroid gland to balance out abnormalities and reduces hair fall.
- Sit on your knees keeping your back straight
- Bend backwards and touch the heels of your feet to form an arch.
- Look towards the ceiling. Breathe deeply while remaining in this position for a few seconds.
This pose increases the blood flow to the scalp thereby reducing hair fall while making the hair strong and healthy.
- Kneel on your knees with your hips resting on the knees
- Bend forward such that your head touches the floor
- Hold your heel with your hands and remain in this position for 5 breaths. Come back to the starting position.
Standing on your head can be difficult but it has good effects on your scalp. If home remedies do not provide you with the required results then consult a good hair surgeon. Depending on the level of your hair fall, baldness, he will recommend the right type of hair transplant in Pune.
This asana helps in reducing hair fall by flushing out the toxins from your body and purifying your body. This stimulates the hair follicles and helps in hair growth.
- Lie on your back
- Pull your knees towards the chest while exhaling. Remain in this position for some time.
- Next,move your legs away from your chest while inhaling.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing while performing this asana
This asana can be performed by anyone and has a very good effect on hair growth. It increases blood circulation to the scalp and nourishes the hair follicles.
- Kneel on the floor. Keep your spine straight and heels together
- Place your hands on the thighs with palms facing down
- Breathe deeply for a minute and then stretch your legs forward
Proper functioning of the reproductive system is also important for hair growth. This asana improves circulation to the pelvic region and thus aids in reducing hair fall.
- Lie on the floor with your arms resting on your sides
- Lift your legs , head and torso simultaneously from the floor forming a V shape
- Hold this position for a minute and then return to the start position
This asana helps in relieving gas and aid digestion thereby preventing hair loss.
- Lie down comfortably
- Inhale deeply and bring your right leg towards your chest
- Hold the knee close to your chest with your hands. Exhale completely and put your leg back and come back to the starting position
- Repeat the same with your left leg. Do this for a few minutes
This asana improves blood supply to the scalp thereby stimulating hair growth.
- Stand straight
- Bend at your hips to bend your body forward without bending your knees
- Touch your palms / fingers to the floors or bring your palms at the back of the ankles
- Stay in this position for 30 seconds to one minute
This is an effective asana to gain long and healthy hair.
- Lie down on your back
- Bend your knees and let your elbow touch your arms
- Now put some pressure on the elbows and push your stomach towards the ceiling
- Stay in this position for at least 30 seconds
- Squat and rise Pose
This pose has several benefits compared to other asanas.
- Spread your legs such that the feet face in the opposite direction
- Join your palms and slowly move down(squat) by bending at the knees
- Stay in this position for a few seconds and repeat the procedure
This helps in relieving stress which is another cause of hair fall. Find a calm place to meditate. Do this every day for best results
- Balayam Yoga
This can be done at any time.All you need to do is curl your fingers inwards and rub the fingernails of both the hands with each other vigorously. Exclude the thumbnails. Do this for 5 minutes.
In addition to the asanas, several people are satisfied with the results of hair transplant in Pune. Visit your nearest hair specialist and understand your condition.
You find this article by searches related to following terms:
- yoga asanas to stop hair fall
- yoga poses to stop hair loss
- yoga asanas to prevent hair loss
- yoga poses to prevent hair loss
- Yoga Poses to Prevent Hair Fall
- yoga asanas to prevent hair fall
- yoga exercises to prevent hair loss
- yoga exercises to prevent hair fall