Let’s just say that children and bicycles are closely related. In other words, there are countless advantages a bicycle has to offer to a child. We will simply say that they get benefits related to their body and mind. Now you will want to know more, obviously, so lets us reveal some of the most important reasons why all children need a bicycle.
- This sporty bike for boys and girls comes with a bell, a water bottle, training wheels, and a quick release seatpost which makes it easy to adjust the height of the seat (with carrying handle on 12-14-16 inch)
- Easy to put together! 95% of the bike is assembled, leaving only the need to install the training wheels, pedals, handlebar and saddle. All assembly tools are included. Features cushioned seat and high back
- Also features a sturdy steel frame, a one-piece crank, ball bearing drive shaft, a full chain guard and steel wheels with pneumatic rubber 2.4" wide knobby tires featuring a custom Royal Baby tread
- The combination of a front caliper brake and rear coaster brake gives many options for learning to stop
- Includes: Water bottle and cage, bell, assembly tools and HEAVY DUTY training wheels
- SmartStart design features a durable steel frame and kid-specific proportions for easier pedaling and handling
- Includes both rear coaster break and front caliper brake; easing the transition to a bigger, hand-brake-only bike when they're ready
- Full coverage chain guard to protect little hands, feet, and clothing
- Fits children 5 - 7 years old, or 42 - 52 inches tall. Adjustable saddle and a slack seat-tube angle allow the bike to grow with your child
- Includes training wheels, number plate, and limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike
- DESIGN FOR KIDS - 1. This 14" bike comes with stable training wheel early rider. 2.Quick release seat simplify the height adjustment. 3.Saddle with holder to learn riding when the training wheel is off. 4.Foot brake suitable for young rider don't have enough power to manipulate the hand brake.
- MINIMUM MAINTENANCE - Made of premium steel to survive the bumps of learning, the durable steel frame is backed by our limited lifetime warranty. The bike comes with black tire & single speed, only little maintenance needed due to the simple design.
- DIY DECAL & SAFE CHAIN GURAD - Your child will get a DIY decal, they could make a unique bike with the decal by sticking their name on the frame or chain guard. The chain guard well protects the chain, it will last longer than other bikes, your child will not get hurt when try to touch the chain.
- EASY TO INSTALL - The children bike comes with 85% Pre-assembled body and the basic assembly tools, only pump needed for tire, normally takes a novice about 20 minutes to assemble it. If you have problem about assembly or the bike, please contact us.
- RECOMMENDED SIZE CHART - 12" biike for 2-4 years(33"-41") Toddler, 14" BIKE FOR 3-5 YEARS (35" - 47") CHILD, 16" bike for 4-7 years (41" - 53") boys & girls, 18" bike for 5-9 years (43"-59") boys & girls. Note: child height may vary even at the same age, please take the height into consideration.
- Give your child his first taste of freedom with the Schwinn Grit Boy's Bicycle. This kid's bike features a parent push handle that actually steers the bike and can be removed easily when the child is riding alone.
- For added protection, a fully-enclosed chainguard keeps kids clean and safe, while front and rear fenders keep the road grit off.
- Removable heavy duty training wheels add stability for beginning riders. Stay hydrated with the included water bottle, cage mounted to the push handle.
- A quick-release seat post and quick-release alloy saddle adjust as your child grows.
- This bike ships ready to be assembled. The wheels measure 12 inches.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL & ULTRALIGHTWEIGHT - Made from magnesium alloy metal, this lightweight frame is heavy duty and has high strength yet more elastic than aluminum. Weighing only 17.6 lbs. this bike is one of the lightest bikes you can find for your kids. Lightweight bike also means that you kids will be safe from any serious injury in case your kids accidentally fall over the bike.
- ONE PIECE FRAME - Zero welding single piece frame add longevity to this BMX bike and makes it from stronger and durable than competitors. One-piece frame also means that your child will be safer from broken bicycle frame accidents. CREATE YOUR BIKE - Every bike comes with one page of bonus sticker. Let your kids made their unique bike.
- EXTRA THICK TIRES & TRAINING WHEELS - Thick tires on our kids BMX bike will make this bike run smooth on any surface and multiple rubber layers provide better shock absorption and enhances tire's life. With enhanced tire life, you don't need to spend on this children's bike again. Our BMX toddler bike comes complete with a set of training wheels included. Now you don't need to spend extra money on buying yourself a set of training wheels.
- DUAL BRAKE SYSTEM - unlike our competitors, our BMX bike has dual braking system, the traditional v-brake coupled with disc brake for the rear wheel. Dual braking system makes braking smooth and efficient.
- THREE-MONTH WARRANTY -Your satisfaction is our utmost priority and that is why we make sure that every product you receive from us made from high quality raw materials and is defect free. Our BMX bike comes with three-month warranty for manufacturing defects. Your purchase from us is totally risk free. Please contact us once you find a product received has failed your expectation, our customer service will try our best to respond to your satisfaction.
- 14" boys bike with removable training wheels is great for beginning riders; ideal for ages 4-6 with a rider height of 39-44 inches; details like wideset tires and comfort grips make their first rides a real blast
- This bike's vibrant handlebar plaque will make your kid feel like a top contender as they race down the sidewalk; plus the protective translucent chainguard looks great next to the bright blue pedals
- This cool blue Moto X bike is fully decorated with super cool racing graphics; the durable steel frame is built to last and backed by our limited lifetime warranty; plus the alloy quick seat release is great for fast, accurate height adjustments
- The child's seat is pleasantly padded and full decorated with realistic race car graphics; the supportive tires are great for family rides around your neighborhood; while the wheels are backed by alloy spokes that keep the good times rolling
- This bike comes with both a front handbrake and an easy-to-use rear coaster brake; simply pedal back to stop; this is perfect for your preschooler still learning balance
- Latest Features include: Front and rear handbrakes, the handlebar plaque is a 3D version of Spider-Man's famous suit; plus, there are web tread sidewalk tires and comfort hand grips; plus the latest Spider-Man graphics
- Guide your child during his first rides with a conveniently placed hand slot behind the saddle; the seat is padded and accented by official Marvel Spider-Man graphics
- The durable steel frame is built to last, and backed by our limited lifetime warranty
- Tools included; minor assembly for pedals, training wheels and front tire is required
- This 12" Marvel Spider-Man bike with removable training wheels is perfect for beginning riders and ideal for ages 3-5 with a rider height of 37-42 inches
- STURDY FRAME - Made of premium steel to survive the bumps of learning; Plus, the durable steel frame is backed by our limited lifetime warranty.
- COASTER BRAKE - This kids bike come with coaster brake, simply pushing the pedal backwards and stop the bike.
- SUITABLE FOR 3-5 YEARS GIRLS - 14'' bike suitable for 3- 5 years old kids (39"-47"), comes with basket to transport their loved doll and training wheels for safe cycling.
- SHOCK PROOF SEAT - Shock-proof bike seat is bigger than normal seat, more comfortable for kids cycling.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE - The kids bike is 85% assembled, come with basic assembly tools (PUMP NEEDED FOR THE TIRE).
- Yamaha Moto 12" Child's BMX Bike: Training wheels Frame: steel Steel fork
- Handlebars: steel Seat: motocross style Brakes: coaster brakes
- 16-spoke, steel rims Tires: BMX knobby tires
- Pedals: plastic mini pedals Dimensions: 35.83"L x 6.50"W x 20.07"H
- 12" Yamaha bike requires adult assembly Takes approximately 30 minutes to assemble
- STURDY FRAME - Made of 1.2mm premium steel to survive the bumps of learning; Plus, the durable steel frame is backed by our limited lifetime warranty.
- DESIGN FOR 2-4 YEARS (33-41 inch) GIRLS - The bike comes with girly color training wheels, and coast brake, simply pushing the pedal backwards, the bike will stop.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE - The kids bike comes with 85% assembled body and the basic assembly tools, only pump needed for tire.
- LITTLE MAINTENANCE NEEDED - Different from normal princess bike, the bike comes with black tire, only little maintenance needed.
- WE HAVE UPDATED THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL. IF YOU HAVE ANY ASSEMBLY PROBLEM, PLEASE CONTACT US.
1. Great way to have a healthy body
Bicycles are all about physical activity. When used on a regular basis, bicycles will boost the muscle strength, circulation, bone growth and etc. Basically, your child will enjoy the best possible type of health.
2. Better blood flow and breathing
Yes, riding a bicycle will boost the circulation, as we have already mentioned, but it will also have a positive effect on the breathing. Combined, this is the best way for children with special needs to get the health they need.
3. Children sleep better and have better digestion
It is a well-known fact that when we are exposed to a high level of physical stress, we sleep better and have a much better digestion. That’s why children need to ride a bike as often as possible. The effectiveness of the digestive tract and the sleep will be so much better after all.
4. Improved range of motion
When you ride a bike, all your limbs will be fully extended. Furthermore, all of them will have to stay in that position for a longer period of time. What this means is that you will improve your range of motion. This simply makes the dressing, moving and walking so much easier.
5. Superb trunk control
Riding a bike will also have a positive effect on the length of how long your kid can sit upright. This translates to a much better attention to school, being able to sit for a longer period of time and finally to the better average at the school.
6. Has an effect on the cognitive development
The main element when it comes to the cognitive development is the movement. More they move, more they will learn. This is the main rule that applies to all children. A bicycle is the best way to allow for children all possible movement they may have in mind.
7. Will be accepted in the society
Nowadays most parents believe that a bicycle and a child must be connected, which directly translates to a higher number of children owning and riding a bike. If you want your child to be accepted in the society, get him a bike. The possibilities are endless, which is a well-known fact actually.
8. Hand-eye coordination
Movement, alongside all other elements and benefits we have mentioned, is the best and the main reason why the hand-eye will be improved. Basically, your child will move hands all the time, have to react quickly and with precision, which is the key to boosting the coordination we have just mentioned.
These are only the main benefits a child will get if he rides a bike. In reality, there are more than 100 actual advantages of a child riding a bike. And, there isn’t a single drawback, so it is essential to get a bike for your kid as soon as possible. There are brands that are doing a great job in the development of bicycles for children like Roda Iberia. These kids bikes are ideal for our children to learn safely.