Let’s just say that children and bicycles are closely related. In other words, there are countless advantages a bicycle has to offer to a child. We will simply say that they get benefits related to their body and mind. Now you will want to know more, obviously, so lets us reveal some of the most important reasons why all children need a bicycle.
- This sporty bike for boys and girls comes with a bell, a water bottle, training wheels, and a quick release seatpost which makes it easy to adjust the height of the seat (with carrying handle on 12-14-16 inch)
- Easy to put together! 95% of the bike is assembled, leaving only the need to install the training wheels, pedals, handlebar and saddle. All assembly tools are included. Features cushioned seat and high back
- Also features a sturdy steel frame, a one-piece crank, ball bearing drive shaft, a full chain guard and steel wheels with pneumatic rubber 2.4" wide knobby tires featuring a custom Royal Baby tread
- The combination of a front caliper brake and rear coaster brake gives many options for learning to stop
- Includes: Water bottle and cage, bell, assembly tools and HEAVY DUTY training wheels
- Heavy duty steel frame/fork
- Junior Padded seat
- Alloy 28H rims
- 14" boys bike with removable training wheels is great for beginning riders; ideal for ages 4-6 with a rider height of 39-44 inches; details like wideset tires and comfort grips make their first rides a real blast
- This bike's vibrant handlebar plaque will make your kid feel like a top contender as they race down the sidewalk; plus the protective translucent chainguard looks great next to the bright blue pedals
- This cool blue Moto X bike is fully decorated with super cool racing graphics; the durable steel frame is built to last and backed by our limited lifetime warranty; plus the alloy quick seat release is great for fast, accurate height adjustments
- The child's seat is pleasantly padded and full decorated with realistic race car graphics; the supportive tires are great for family rides around your neighborhood; while the wheels are backed by alloy spokes that keep the good times rolling
- This bike comes with both a front handbrake and an easy-to-use rear coaster brake; simply pedal back to stop; this is perfect for your preschooler still learning balance
- Frame/Fork: Pulse TIG welded steel 12mm frame and BMX TIG welded steel fork with 12 mm dropouts
- Wheels/Tires: Steel 16 hole rims with rubber wide 2.125 inch knobby tires
- Drivetrain: Enclosed chain guard, non-slip resin pedal with reflector and one piece crank
- Brakes/Cockpit: Front caliper brake and rear coaster brake, Kraton soft rubber grips and special juvenile saddle and quick release seat post clamp
- Includes: Basket, bell, Ribbon Streamers, assembly tools and HEAVY DUTY training wheels
- With a superior blue color, this Marvel Spider-Man bike (#22988) is ideal for your 3-5 year old child, with a height of 37-42 inches
- Marvel Spider-Man web handlebar detail includes hooks for attaching action figures - an easy way to bring them for the ride
- A padded seat featuring Spider-Man graphics, web detail grips, and the eye-catching colors make it so much fun to ride
- The 12" web detail tires, sturdy training wheels, and an easy-to-use coaster brake make riding comfortable and build confidence for beginning riders
- Fully decorated with Marvel Spider-Man graphics, the durable steel frame is built to last, and backed by our limited lifetime warranty
- Boys beginner BMX street/dirt bike with coaster brakes
- Handlebar pad
- Adjustable/removable training wheels
- Lifetime warranty on frame and fork
- Bike Dimensions: 32.5 x 43.75 x 22.25 inches, 24.03 pounds
- Frame/Fork: Unique square-tube frame with various fashionable colors; unisex design suitable to both boys & girls
- Wheels/Tires: RoyalBaby patented 2.4'' wide tires ensure high riding stability
- Drivetrain: Single speed with one piece crank
- Brakes/Cockpit: Front handbrake and Quando coaster brake provide double safety; child-size brake lever with short reach; newly-developed foam saddle, TPR soft grips, non-slip pedals with reflectors
- Includes: Bell, assembly tools , designer frame pad and HEAVY DUTY training wheels
- Smart Start design features a durable steel frame and kid-specific proportions for easier pedaling and handling.
- Includes both rear coaster break and front caliper brake; easing the transition to a bigger, hand-brake-only bike when they're ready.
- Full coverage chain guard to protect little hands, feet, and clothing.
- Fits children 3 - 4 years old, or 36 - 40 inches tall. Adjustable saddle and a slack seat-tube angle allow the bike to grow with your child.
- Includes training wheels, saddle handle for towing and storage, front basket, and limited lifetime for as long as you own the bike.
- STURDY FRAME - Made of premium steel to survive the bumps of learning; Plus, the durable steel frame is backed by our limited lifetime warranty.
- COASTER BRAKE - For kids with less power to manipulate the hand brake, coaster brake is a great and safe way to stop the bike.
- FULL CHAIN GUARD - Prevent your boy touching the chain and getting hurt or soiled.
- IDEAL FOR KIDS 3 - 5 YEARS (35 - 47inch) - Stable training wheel is included for early rider. Quick release seat for easy height adjustment.
- EASY INSTALLATION - The kids bike comes with 85% assembled body and the basic assembly tools, only pump needed for tire.
- Frame/Fork: The lightweight magnesium frame and durable steel front fork make for the perfect combination of lightness and strength.
- Wheels/Tires: One-piece magnesium rims, knobby 16x2.4" wide tires
- Drivetrain: A sturdy single-speed system with a one-piece crankset and a ball-bearing bottom bracket
- Brakes/Cockpit: A doubly-safe braking system with a front disc-brake and a Quando brand coaster brake, shiny alloy child-size brake levers, newly-developed one-piece foam saddle, TPR soft grips, non-slip resin pedals with reflectors
- Includes: HEAVY-DUTY magnesium training wheel supports, kickstand, all assembly tools. The newly-patented fashionable hollowed frame with curved surface and smooth lines. A perfect combination of modern elements and childhood dreams.
1. Great way to have a healthy body
Bicycles are all about physical activity. When used on a regular basis, bicycles will boost the muscle strength, circulation, bone growth and etc. Basically, your child will enjoy the best possible type of health.
2. Better blood flow and breathing
Yes, riding a bicycle will boost the circulation, as we have already mentioned, but it will also have a positive effect on the breathing. Combined, this is the best way for children with special needs to get the health they need.
3. Children sleep better and have better digestion
It is a well-known fact that when we are exposed to a high level of physical stress, we sleep better and have a much better digestion. That’s why children need to ride a bike as often as possible. The effectiveness of the digestive tract and the sleep will be so much better after all.
4. Improved range of motion
When you ride a bike, all your limbs will be fully extended. Furthermore, all of them will have to stay in that position for a longer period of time. What this means is that you will improve your range of motion. This simply makes the dressing, moving and walking so much easier.
5. Superb trunk control
Riding a bike will also have a positive effect on the length of how long your kid can sit upright. This translates to a much better attention to school, being able to sit for a longer period of time and finally to the better average at the school.
6. Has an effect on the cognitive development
The main element when it comes to the cognitive development is the movement. More they move, more they will learn. This is the main rule that applies to all children. A bicycle is the best way to allow for children all possible movement they may have in mind.
7. Will be accepted in the society
Nowadays most parents believe that a bicycle and a child must be connected, which directly translates to a higher number of children owning and riding a bike. If you want your child to be accepted in the society, get him a bike. The possibilities are endless, which is a well-known fact actually.
8. Hand-eye coordination
Movement, alongside all other elements and benefits we have mentioned, is the best and the main reason why the hand-eye will be improved. Basically, your child will move hands all the time, have to react quickly and with precision, which is the key to boosting the coordination we have just mentioned.
These are only the main benefits a child will get if he rides a bike. In reality, there are more than 100 actual advantages of a child riding a bike. And, there isn’t a single drawback, so it is essential to get a bike for your kid as soon as possible. There are brands that are doing a great job in the development of bicycles for children like Roda Iberia. These kids bikes are ideal for our children to learn safely.