When choosing to eat dragon fruit, or any new food, you need to know if it is safe for pregnant women, and if it has any health benefits. So, read our article below and learn more about eating dragon fruits during pregnancy.
Looking for the best Dragon Fruit? In this article you will find all the details on the Dragon Fruit so you can always have the essential survival gear at hand in case a situation arises!
If you have already started your research for the best Dragon Fruit, you will know that there are many types of Dragon Fruit out there and finding the best Dragon Fruit can be a difficult task. To help you out, we’ve gone ahead found the best Dragon Fruit that are for sale on Amazon right now!
Top 10 Best Selling List for Dragon Fruit
- Suncore Foods Supersnack – Red Dragon Fruit Chips, 1.76oz (1 Pack) – Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Preservative Free, No Sugar Added, Single Ingredient
- Pink Pitaya Powder, 8 Ounces, Non GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan, Packaged Locally in California
- Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Freeze-Dried Pitaya Powder (Dragon Fruit), 3.5 Oz – Vibrant Color | Antioxidants | Vitamin C
- Wilderness Poets Freeze Dried Dragon Fruit Powder – Pink Pitahaya (3.5 Ounce)
- Green Valley Premium Solar Dried Dragon Fruit, 100% Natural, 2.29 Ounce (Red Dragon Fruit)
- Skinny Syrup Flavor Infusions (Dragon Fruit Acai)
- PITAYA PLUS Organic Dragonfruit Superfruit Smoothie Packs, 14 OZ
- Dragon Fruit Seeds 100 PCS Non-GMO
- Soulmate Organic Freeze-dried Dragon Fruit Powder, All Natural No Sugar 0 Additive USDA Kosher Non-GMO Pink Pitaya Powder 4.23 Oz(120g)
- Dragon Fruit Seeds, White and Red Pitaya Seeds, 200pcs/pack#100#
Best Dragon Fruit 2021
Suncore Foods Supersnack – Red Dragon Fruit Chips, 1.76oz (1 Pack) – Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Preservative Free, No Sugar Added, Single Ingredient
- Suncore Foods Red Dragon Fruit Chips – 1.76oz (1 Pack)
- Gluten Free | Non-GMO | No Preservatives | No Added Sugar
- Ingredients: Dried Red Dragon Fruit Chips
- Natural Snacking Made Fun
- WHOLE PITAYA | Our pink pitaya powder is the entire dried red dragon fruit, gently processed into a shelf stable powder. You get the full spectrum of nutrients with the added convenience of powder on the go!
- BENEFITS | Pitaya / Dragon fruit is loaded with antioxidants!
- INDEPENDENTLY TESTED | We test our pink pitaya powder at a respected independent lab for lead, arsenic and other heavy metals. Passes all FDA & World Health Organization Requirements
- PITAYA is an oddly shaped fruit with a delicious umami flavor. Our pitaya powder blends well into smoothies, tea lattes, and anything you can imagine!
- 8 full ounces, 226 grams. Packaged in a heat sealed and re-closeable bag to retain freshness. Recommended Serving Size 1 tablespoon, Approximately 37 servings per bag
Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Freeze-Dried Pitaya Powder (Dragon Fruit), 3.5 Oz – Vibrant Color | Antioxidants | Vitamin C
- Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Freeze-Dried Pitaya Powder (Dragon Fruit), 3.5 Oz Pouch
- Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Earth Kosher, Raw, Gluten-Free, Vegan
- Pitaya Dragon Fruit Powder is loaded with Antioxidants, Fiber, Vitamin C and B
- Terrasoul Superfoods sources the freshest and highest quality superfoods from all over the planet. Our mission is to make these amazing, healthy foods available to you at the lowest prices possible while paying our growers and employees fair wages.
- 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee – We stand behind our products and offer a 30-day money back guarantee, backed by an outstanding customer service team.
- Wilderness Poets Freeze Dried Dragon Fruit Powder (Pitahaya) – 3.5 oz
- Ingredients: Freeze Dried Dragon Fruit
- Non-Gmo, Gluten Free, Raw, Vegan, No added Sugar or Salt
- Dragon Fruit Powder is a Superfood Packed with Antioxidants, Fiber, Vitamin C and B
- Add 1 tsp to Smoothies, Granola, Raw Desserts, Yogurt, Juice and anything that could Sing in Purple Hues
- Made from 100% Fresh Dragon Fruit, single sourced from our global G.A.P certified farm.
- No Sugar Added | No Trans Fat | Gluten Free | Vegan
- Great source of daily Vitamins – dragon fruit is rich in vitamin C and E, and loaded with antioxidants.
- Tasty and Nutritious Snack – mildly sweet, rich in fibers and omega – 3
- Every bag contains 2 to 3 pieces of fresh solar-dried dragon fruit.
- 0 Calories. 0 Sugar. 0 Carbs.
- 750 ml/25.4 fl. oz. Bottle – 25 Servings!
- Gluten Free & Kosher.
- Made in the USA.
- Smoothie Packs
- One 4 Count Bag Of Organic Dragon Fruit Superfruit Smoothie Packs
- Usda Organic
- Relatively Easy To Grow
- Comes With Planting & Growing Instructions
Soulmate Organic Freeze-dried Dragon Fruit Powder, All Natural No Sugar 0 Additive USDA Kosher Non-GMO Pink Pitaya Powder 4.23 Oz(120g)
- Soulmate Organic Dragon Fruit Powder is 100% Organic and Natural, freeze-dried to preserve the product goodness include good flavor, color, taste, aroma, nutritional values, without any additives or preservatives.
- Ingredients:100% Real Organic Pink Pitaya, No pigment, No additives No Fillers, No Artificial Colors, No Flavor, No Soy and Gluten Free.
- Pure Freeze-Dried Dragon Fruit Powder, Natural Superfood for Baking, Beverage, Smoothie and Food Coloring, the taste is mildly sweet, Non-GMO and Vegan Friendly
- Organic Dragon Fruit Powder provides you with: Vitamin C, B vitamins, Iron, Magnesium, rich in antioxidants and essential nutrients, help to smooth the digestive process, boost the immune system and metabolism
- Take it naturally in powder for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun.
What is a dragon fruit?
The dragon fruit is very popular as pitaya, originally belongs to the genus Hylocereus cactus and is native to Mexico, Central America and South America. However, today you can find delicious, scaly fruits in all parts of the world. It is available in sweet and sour varieties, depending on the species. Pitaya has a kiwi-like texture and contains small black seeds.
Is it safe to eat dragon fruit during pregnancy?
Yes, you can enjoy eating dragon fruit while waiting and satisfy your craving for food. In fact, eating the fruit is very beneficial for you and the health of your unborn baby. The nutrients contained in the dragon fruit not only ensure a healthy pregnancy, but also protect your unborn baby from multiple birth defects and disorders. So, make a point of eating an appropriate amount of dragon fruit during pregnancy.
Health Benefits of Eating Dragon Fruit during Pregnancy:
The dragon fruit not only satisfies your craving for food during pregnancy, but it also offers you several health benefits, some of which include:
1. Prevents birth defects:
Folic acid is one of the essential nutrients that are essential during pregnancy. The dragon fruit contains good amounts of folic acid that helps protect your baby from neural tube defects effectively. In addition, the nutritious fruit is full of several beneficial vitamins, such as vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin C, and other vitamins, which promote proper health, growth and development of the fetus.
2. Promote bone development:
The calcium content in the dragon fruit helps strengthen your bones and teeth during pregnancy. In addition, calcium and phosphorus in the fruit ensure proper development of your fetus’ bones while waiting.
3. Stimulates hemoglobin:
Dragon fruit contains large amounts of iron and vitamin C that help boost your hemoglobin levels primarily during pregnancy. Good levels of hemoglobin prevent the risk of developing anemia and its side effects.
4. Constipation Treats:
The fiber content in dragon fruit helps promote gentle digestion, smooth bowel movements and prevents the risk of constipation disorders during pregnancy. In addition, nutrients in fruits provide cleaning effects and prevent the development of several digestive disorders.
5. Prevents microbial infections:
Antibacterial and antifungal properties of delicious fruit inhibit the growth of bacterial and fungal infections in your organ systems and help you fight against harmful bacterial and fungal infections during pregnancy. In addition, dragon fruit consumption during pregnancy promotes cellular regeneration and healing of wounds and injuries effectively.
6. Prevents cancer:
The high antioxidant and vitamin C content of dragon’s fruit help neutralize the activity of free radicals, boost your immune system and prevent the risk of developing cancer during pregnancy. In addition, the carotene content in the nutritious fruit offers anti-carcinogenic benefits and inhibits tumor growth.
7. Energy Supplies:
Carbohydrates are an essential energy source that you need for proper growth of your fetus. The dragon fruit is a natural source of carbohydrates that gives you enough energy during pregnancy. Just 100 grams of delicious fruit provide you with about 9 to 14 grams of carbohydrates. Is not this one of the great benefits of dragon fruit during pregnancy?
8. A healthy source of fat:
Fats in the dragon fruit not only provide you with energy, but also promote the brain training of your unborn baby. Just a serving of fruit provides you with about 0.1 to 0.6 grams of fat, monounsaturated fats in evidence.