Chiropractor in Brandon FL care is a way to diagnose and treat health problems that affect the nerves, muscles, bones and joints of the body. A health care provider that offers this type of care is called a chiropractor.
Manual adjustments of the spine, called manipulation of the spine, are the basis of chiropractic care. Most chiropractors also use other types of treatments.
- Simple to use. You can adjust the pressure in different areas by changing the positions of you
- Realign vertabrae to natural position
- Helps to relieve muscular pain, pressure and irritation
- Portable and lightweight (2 lbs.)
- It's like a chiropractor in your home
- Giles Gyer, Jimmy Michael, Ricky Davis
- Singing Dragon
- Edition no. 1 (07/21/2017)
- Hardcover: 296 pages
- The Original CAT Chiropractic Adjusting Tool - affordable thrust adjustment device
- Designed for greater reliabilty and increased durability
- Average force range in pounds can be adjusted from 20 to 45 AFR
- Test thrust against your hand to find the desired level
- ❤️The Back Massage Stretcher is designed to make stretching your back easy, safe, affordable and enjoyable.lumbar support,back alignment device,spine stretcher,relax your back.
- ❤️The LcFun Back Stretcher easy to use home treatment for spine problems,spine stretcher,lower and upper back pain relief,preventive care device for your spine,back stretcher,multi-level adjustment arch for greater reach.
- ❤️Compact & Portable - the spine corrector can fit nicely in luggage. High quality & durable materials.Size :40*25.5*5 CM,Color: Black,Type:Back Massage Stretcher
- ❤️It is being used to help: relieve chronic back pain correct postural imbalances restore the natural curvature of the back improve flexibility in shoulder and back muscle.
- ❤️Made of very tough ABS plastic,the Magic Back lumbar support features 3 different settings to fully stretch and relieve pain in the lower back. Simply use for 5 minutes, twice a day for optimum results.
- Light weight: 48 lbs
- Zippered carry case with strap also included
- Thick extra padded multi-layered 2" foam
- Mechanical stitched luxury upholstery
- Portable folding design
- Thomas F. Bergmann DC, David H. Peterson DC
- Edition no. 3 (06/11/2010)
- Hardcover: 496 pages
- Chiro Headrest Rolls
- High quality - crepe
- Made in USA - helps protect tables
- TREAT MULTIPLE CONDITIONS IN 10 MINUTES/DAY: Our neck fulcrum relieves; tension headaches, migraines, pain from upper back and neck injuries, shoulder pain, forward-head correction, and spinal curve restoration.
- NEW DESIGN: We've increased the height of the block for stronger support, with varying edges for additional exercises and angles. Now equipped with a machine washable cover for protection. Inner-foam material is constructed to withstand heavy weight and long duration of usage without tear or losing shape as your posture device.
- USE ANYWHERE: Relieve your pain on the go with the neck wedge, and just wash the velvet cover after travels. Relax in bed, on the floor, in a car, or a doctors clinic
- SAFE FOR ALL AGES: Our chiropractor-recommended design offers compatibility for people of all ages and conditions. Whether you're a senior, or a child, the indent shape accommodates different neck sizes in comfort to offer remedy to any patient in need.
- VERSATILE POSITIONING: This therapeutic device has 3 sides which allows for many different exercises and stretching capabilities. Lay on your back, or either shoulder, to crunch the block as you rebuild strength in areas of weakness.
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Claudia A. Anrig DC, Gregory Plaugher DC
- Edition no. Second, Revised Reprint (10/19/2012)
- Hardcover: 912 pages
- Distribber (09/18/2016)
- Running time: 116 min
- Jim Chester
What happens during a visit to a chiropractor?
The first visit in most cases lasts from 30 to 60 minutes. The chiropractor will ask about your goals for treatment and your medical history. You will be asked about:
- Past injuries and illnesses
- Current health problems
- Any medication you are taking
- Sleep habits
- Mental stress you may have
- Consumption of alcohol, drugs or tobacco
Tell your chiropractor about any natural chiropractic healing or physical problems you may have that make it difficult for you to complete certain tasks. Also tell him if he has any numbness, tingling, weakness or any other neurological problem.
After asking about your health, the chiropractor will perform a physical exam. This includes tests of the mobility of the spine (how well the spine moves). The chiropractor can also do some tests, such as checking blood pressure and taking x-rays. These tests look for problems that may be increasing your back pain.
The treatment begins in the first or second consultation in most cases.
You may be asked to lie on a special table, where the chiropractor performs manipulations of the spine.
The most common treatment is the manipulation that the chiropractor does with his hand. It consists of moving a joint of the spine to the maximum of its range, followed by a light compression. This is often called “adjustment” and realigns the bones of the spine so that they are straight.
The chiropractor can also perform other treatments, such as massage and other soft tissue jobs.
Some people are a bit sore, stiff and tired for a few days after handling. This is because your body is adjusting to its new alignment. You should not feel any pain from handling.
How many treatments will you need?
In most cases, more than one session is needed to correct a problem. The treatments usually last several weeks. The chiropractor can suggest 2 or 3 short sessions a week at the beginning. These sessions would only last about 10 to 20 minutes each. Once you start to improve, the treatment can be only once a week. You and your chiropractor will discuss the effectiveness of the treatment based on the goals outlined in the first session.
What conditions does the chiropractor best treat?
Chiropractic treatment is most effective for:
- The subacute back pain (the pain has been present for 3 months or less)
- Chronic backache exacerbations
- Pain in the neck
- Who should not receive treatment with a chiropractor?
People should not receive chiropractic treatment on the parts of their bodies affected by:
- Fractures or bone tumors
- Severe arthritis
- Infections of bones or joints
- Osteoporosis (thinning of the bones) serious
In very rare cases, manipulation of the neck can damage blood vessels or cause strokes. It is also very infrequent that the manipulation can worsen the condition. However, the evaluation process that your chiropractor does in your first consultation is to see if you could be at high risk for these problems. If so, your chiropractor will not perform neck manipulation.