Treatment of Chronic Pain and Reorganization of the Posture through the Mobilization of the Connective and Muscular Deep Tissue.
The fascia is the semi-flexible fibrous membrane of connective tissue that unites the different components of the human body. Pockets are formed within the fascia that contain the organs of the body. Mio means muscle. The myofascia covers serves supports and separates the body muscles. Each muscle fiber is wrapped in myofascia and in turn each muscle is also involved in myofascia.
- RENPHO Deep Tissue Massager Relieves Pains for Full Body: The percussion technology can help relax and relieve pains on feet, calf, shoulders, neck, back, muscle, arms, and legs. Best for your healthy life.
- Powerful Motor and Safety Design: Great motor with extremely powerful up to 3600 pulses per minute, could relieve pains effectively. After using 20 minutes, it will automatically stopped to prevent the massager from over heating.
- Portable and Flexibility: Hand held and Cordless design, you can bring it to home, office and anywhere. 5 interchangeable head-attachments, depending on your preference.
- Cordless & Rechargeable: The built-in rechargeable battery lasts for approximately a TOTAL of 140 minutes on a full charge! For safety, it can't use While charging.
- FDA Registered & FCC Certified. Great ideal gift for men, women, parents and friends. With 1 year warranty.
- ADD TO CART to enjoy all the benefits this handheld variable percussion body massager offers! Enjoy the recuperative power of deep tissue massage in your home and without the pricey spa appointments
- TAILOR INTENSITY with a Variable Speed Dial for gentle to intense massage. Reduce pain & fatigue from joints, sports injury, arthritis, muscle knots & stress, improve flexibility
- 4 INTERCHANGEABLE ATTACHMENTS - flat disc for extra wide coverage; 4-finger flex to replicate fingers; accupoint head for pin-point relief of tension; muscle ball to relax the body
- EASY TO USE - sleek, long handle for all-over muscle comfort. For back, neck, shoulder, legs, hands, feet, full-body, cellulite. Professional quality & therapeutic to release pressure points, promote circulation, reduce inflammation, muscle soreness, stiffness, chronic pain, fibromyalgia
- THE PERFECT GIFT for wives, husbands, daughters, fathers, mothers, sons, girlfriends, & boyfriends. Full refund if you're not satisfied with your Wahl massager.
- North Atlantic Books
- Art Riggs
- North Atlantic Books
- Edition no. Revised (06/05/2007)
- Paperback: 304 pages
- 3 DIFFERENT SIZED MOBILITY BALLS - You're now viewing the 3 piece Mobility Ball set that includes the 5 inch high density foam ball (medium firm), the 3.2 inch 4KOR FIREBALL (firm), as well as a lacrosse ball (firm). You'll have the exact size mobility ball you need for whatever muscle needs relief.
- 5" HIGH DENSITY FOAM MASSAGE BALL - This is the perfect tool if you want to target muscles better than a foam roller can, but want something more comfortable than a lacrosse ball.
- 3.2" 4KOR FIREBALL WITH GRIP-STONG TPR TREAD - The FIRM 4KOR Fireball is designed to pick up where the lacrosse ball left off- generating higher global shear pressures for an intense, effective, and efficient type of deep tissue therapy.
- UNIQUE MASSAGE GRID - The 4KOR Fireball offers an alternative to traditional foam rollers and massage balls, with a unique grip-strong TPR tread, and an innovative groove pattern for deep tissue therapy.
- LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - In the unlikely event that you aren't completely satisfied, we will promptly and courteously offer you a full refund on every penny of your purchase, absolutely no questions asked.
- LOUD, BUT POWERFUL This is a loud massager and not ideal for a relaxing massage or for people who are sensitive to loud sounds. If you're looking for the quietest and weakest massage gun, this is NOT for you. But if you're looking for the best self recovery tool, you're in the right place. Included with your VYBE is 3 massage tips: Standard Ball (for small muscle groups), Large Ball (for large muscle groups), Cone (for deep tissue). The compact size and case makes it easy to take with you to an
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE & 1 YEAR WARRANTY If you're not completely satisfied we will provide a replacement or full refund!! Unlike similar massagers that only come with one massage head and battery, with the Vybe massager you get more for your money! The Vybe deep tissue massager comes with all of the tools you need to get the best and most powerful massage.
- QUALITY The Vybe is a well built high quality machine with 6 speeds and a very powerful percussion vibration giving you 500-2400 strokes per minute depending on the speed you select. While similar massagers feel like they are vibrating, ours feels like real percussion. The ergonomic handle, power push button and articulating head is designed so you can reach many of your pain points yourself.
- LIMITLESS USES There are so many different ways you can use the VYBE massager and leave your body feeling amazing. Perfect for breaking up the knots in muscles and muscle recovery after a workout. The VYBE is also effective at increasing your range of motion and engaging and relaxing the muscle. The pulsating action gets deep into the muscle and is a great remover of your aches and pains. Many customers have reported that they have cut down on their recovery time after their workout.
- BENEFITS You will feel like the VYBE really brings life back into those muscles so you can resume your favorite activities without constant pain. Our top rated Vybe electric massager is cordless and comes with 3 massage heads and 2 fast charging rechargeable lithium batteries, so theres always enough charge.
- 【MULTIFUNCTIONAL MASSAGE GUN】: Intelitopia massage gun can help the user relieve muscle stiffness and soreness, increase blood pressure, improve the overall health of the body's soft tissues, moreover, it can prevent fasciitis which is a kind of painful and difficult to heal inflammation caused by adhesion between the fascia and muscles
- 【UPGRADED VERSION】: Intelitopia 5.2 massager adopts high-quality motor, has ultra-strong heat dissipation function, no crash, it can run for a long time and would not stop working because the movement is overheated; At the same time, the high-precision mould makes the machine head and the body tightly connected, the noise in the process of running can be effectively reduced by smooth sliding, Intelitopia 5.2 is quieter compared with 60 decibels from other suppliers
- 【4 REPLACEABLE MASSAGE HEADS & 3 ADJUSTABLE SPEED LEVEL】Intelitopia massager is equipped with four different shaped massage heads to help the user to relax different body parts. The fork massage head is designed for the spine; flat one, for any part of the body; bullet one, for joints; round one, for large muscle group; The user can change the massage gun's speed as needed. The massage head can rotate 1800 times per minute when it is in level one; 2400, in level two; 3200, in level three
- 【LONG WORKING TIME】: The Intelitopia cordless massager is equipped with 15000mAh high-quality lithium battery, so it can keep working about 4 to 6 hours after per charge. The body massager has an LED battery indicator so you don't have to worry about power outages
- 【RATIONAL DESIGN】:Intelitopia handheld massager only weighs one kilogram(2.2lbs), the ergonomic designed grip minimizes external vibrations and the durable anti-slip silicone grip makes the massager easier and comfortable to hold for your enjoyment
- ONE OF A KIND! Gone are the days of needing someone to help you achieve a full body massage. Our custom attachment stick allows you to access all areas of the body. Your sore muscles will thank you for making such a great purchase! Simply attached the custom tool to the electric power percussion massager and you are ready to go. The device allows you to apply added pressure, reduce vibrations, and get to hard to reach areas.
- WORKS GREAT! You can now have hand held deep tissue, swedish, shiatsu, or percussion therapy in the comfort of your own home. We offer 7 specifically engineers attachments that allow you the flexibility to address each area in a way that releases the tension. Trusted electronic massagers are great to relax the head, shoulder, feet, calf, & neck, anti stress, sciatica, muscle relief, trigger point therapy, physical recovery, and it's portable!
- UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE - With an industry leading powerful 4,500 pulses per minute and a quick charge long lasting 2,200 Mah lithium ion battery, our hand massager is built to last! Professional grade materials that are safe for home use with FCC and UL certification. An ergonomic cushioned handle to reduce hand vibration and 7 easy to use attachments. Get relief from plantar fasciitis, fibromaylagia, leg swelling, inflamation, spinal stenosis, arthritis, myofascial release, and more.
- 100% GUARANTEED - Does this come with a money back guarantee? YES! Your purchase comes with a full 1 year no risk, no-nonsense 100% Money Back Guarantee. We are here to help you and if we cannot accomplish that, we do not want your money! See why everyone is loving our unique design.
- RECOMMENDED BY CHIROPRACTORS, PHYSICAL THERAPISTS & SPORTS TRAINERS
- DUAL MOTOR DESIGN: Powerful Percussion & Micro-vibration Massage Therapy
- PATENTED | MADE IN KOREA | FDA REGISTERED #2349002
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE & SAFE FOR HOME USE
- 90 DAYS SATISFACTION GUARANTEE + FREE RETURNS
- 18 inch long massage roller featuring a firm, wavy texture for ultimate muscle stimulation and deep tissue relief
- Sure-grip, no-slip handles
- Solid internal steel construction with sealed ball bearings for an easy-glide
- Target pressure points, increase circulation and alleviate sore muscles
- Includes exercise guide & how-to videos
- 【CHARGING BASE STATION】 Hand held and Cordless design, Equipped with a charging base station that can be directly contacted for charging, free from wire restrictions, it can stand on the table while charging without taking up more space, The built-in big capacity rechargeable battery lasts for up to 150MINS on a full charge!
- 【5 INTERCHANGEABLE MASSAGE NODES】Different nodes on cordless electric percussion massager can provide more precise stimulation on more body parts. Also can improve blood circulation.Choose the right massage nodes for different parts for massage,the effect will be better.
- 【MULTIPLE ADJUSTABLE MODES & SPEEDS】5 modes and speeds are adjustable,Whether you prefer a gentler massage experience or an intenser one, simply press the button and an intensity level that meet your demand could be selected.you can bring it to home, car, office and anywhere.
- 【POWERFUL MOTOR & SAFETY】Great motor with extremely powerful up to 3600 pulses per minute, could relieve pains effectively. After using 20 minutes, it will automatically stopped to prevent the massager from over heating.
- 【1 YEAR WARRANTY & PERFECT CHOICE OF GIFT 】Are you seeking for a gift for friends and family? Eco-friendly ABS with frosted design makes the handheld body massager a perfect gift. It can benefit people with neck or back pain, muscle fatigue, and People with knee or shoulder injuries and so on. For any problem, you can contact us and we will reply you immediately to solve all of your worry.Totally no risk of you! Just add to your cart now!
The myofascial tissue has a dynamic behavior: under tension it increases its density and relative rigidity, giving the muscle a greater structural support. As a result of this increase in density that is generated by increasing the tension under which a body structure is located, rigidity and lack of flexibility can be generated, which in turn produce inability to move. Generally these are the result of misalignments or mechanical-postural and functional imbalances, many of them with emotional roots. The massage riverview fl has as main focus the treatment of both chronic and acute pain caused by this lack of flexibility and inability to move.
The modality of this body work is of a purely therapeutic nature, although those patients who are willing to receive a truly deep massage find that this technique is the one that relaxes them more than any other. The work is intimately related to anatomical and biomechanical principles and because part of its objective is to produce structural changes it is more prone to follow pre-established protocols. The functions of the myofascia and of the deep muscular structures will be detailed. Here you will learn the subtle art of working with levels of pressure that travel a narrow band below the tolerable pain thresholds of each patient, without ever exceeding them.
Oasis integrates traditional and modern concepts in order to prepare the student to work with a wide range of patients. You will learn to recognize and respond to specific individual needs and design sessions based on these needs. This is an advanced massage course not recommended for beginners or masseurs with little experience. The release of tensions deeply seated in the body requires a keen sensitivity to recognize both the physical and emotional nature of the afflicted soft tissues. The emphasis of this class will be the development of subtle perception and deep connective tissue awareness.
Our suggestion is that the student has completed the Californian Massage Oasis courses 1 and 2 before participating in this level and also have a weekly practice of at least 5 massages to take advantage of what they have learned in this class, whose level of detail, precision and depth elevate the skill of the professional to a new and distinguished category.
Given that this bodywork style frequently transits near the tolerable limits of pain, it is very important that the class present a safe and structured environment in which the student can develop his intuition, learn to detect areas of stiffness and pain as well as notice changes in the quality and texture of the deep muscular layers, before taking what they learned to their practice with patients. The class works regionally on the body focusing particularly on the identification of specific muscles, muscle groups and bony protuberances. In each area the characteristic problems will be studied and specific techniques for their treatment will be learned. The Deep Tissue Massage has a set of techniques that distinguish it from other forms of body work.
Movement is a fundamental aspect of the Deep Tissue work that is taught in this program. Joint movements, mobilizations and passive and resistive elongations are incorporated directly into the routines of this work. Given the slowness and depth with which these techniques are applied, the efficient use of body posture is vital to improve the quality and sensitivity of your work and increase your comfort.
In the Deep Tissue Massage program, the following will be taught:
- How to release tension in deep tissues.
- The proper use of the thumbs, fingers, hands, forearms and elbows.
- Appropriate positioning of the patient and the therapist.
- Articular mobilizations and basic elongations for the release of tension.
- Applied structural anatomy and muscle physiology.
- How to use Deep Tissue Massage to reduce stress and specific applications or various conditions previously diagnosed.
- How to design individual sessions for each patient.
The program of studies in Deep Tissue Massage is aimed at those who wish to develop sensitivity to contact non-superficial structural tensions and thus be able to initiate a series of changes in the patient that will continue to unfold over time.
Deep Tissue Massage is a type of massage therapy that focuses on the realignment of the deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue. It is especially useful for chronically tense and contracted areas, such as neck stiffness, back strain, and shoulder pain.
When there is chronic muscle tension or injury, there are usually adhesions (bands of rigid and painful tissue) in the muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Adhesions can block circulation and cause pain, limited mobility and inflammation.
Deep Tissue Massage works by physically breaking those adhesions to relieve pain and restore normal movement. For this, the massage therapist often uses deep direct pressure or friction applied through the muscle fiber. Some of the passes are used as classic massage therapy, but the movement is slower and the pressure is deeper concentrating on the areas of tension and pain. The therapist can use the thumbs, knuckles, hands, elbows and forearms during deep tissue massage.
Unlike classic massage therapy, which is used for relaxation, Deep Tissue Massage, usually focuses on specific problems, such as the following:
- Chronic pain
- Limited mobility
- Recovery of injuries (eg, whiplash, falls, sports injuries)
- Repetitive stress injuries, such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Posture problems
- Pain due to osteoarthritis
- Muscle tension or spasms
There is usually an improvement in movement immediately after a Deep Tissue Massage.
The therapist can ask the client to breathe deeply while working in the areas of tension.
It is important to drink plenty of water after the massage to eliminate metabolic waste from the tissues.