Treatment of Chronic Pain and Reorganization of the Posture through the Mobilization of the Connective and Muscular Deep Tissue.
The fascia is the semi-flexible fibrous membrane of connective tissue that unites the different components of the human body. Pockets are formed within the fascia that contain the organs of the body. Mio means muscle. The myofascia covers serves supports and separates the body muscles. Each muscle fiber is wrapped in myofascia and in turn each muscle is also involved in myofascia.
- RENPHO Deep Tissue Massager Relieves Pains for Full Body: The percussion technology can help relax and relieve pains on feet, calf, shoulders, neck, back, muscle, arms, and legs. Best for your healthy life.
- Powerful Motor and Safety Design: Great motor with extremely powerful up to 3600 pulses per minute, could relieve pains effectively. After using 20 minutes, it will automatically stopped to prevent the massager from over heating.
- Portable and Flexibility: Hand held and Cordless design, you can bring it to home, office and anywhere. 5 interchangeable head-attachments, depending on your preference.
- Cordless & Rechargeable: The built-in rechargeable battery lasts for approximately a TOTAL of 140 minutes on a full charge! For safety, it can't use While charging.
- FDA Registered & FCC Certified. Great ideal gift for men, women, parents and friends. With 1 year warranty.
- 12.75 inches x 5.25 inch diameter , lightweight yet rugged solid core EVA massage roller with triple grid 3D massage zones mimics the finger , palm , and thumb of a therapist's hands . Travel friendly at just 1 lb .
- Medium density muscle roller is comfortable to use - making it easy for beginners , but still effective at penetrating the soft tissue layer of tired muscles . Soft enough to use while in pain from lower back injury , sciatica or plantar fasciitis .
- One of the best recovery tools to treat muscle pain , increase performance and flexibility. Rolling before and after exercise sis part of a great stretching routine . Increases blood flow to massage site , flushing away stored lactic acid .
- Stretch overworked and strained muscles of the leg , arms , and feet by rolling during your warm up and cool downs . Provides instant benefit to the hamstring , IT band , glutes , and calves by delivering superior massages at home or in the gym .
- Loved by runners , Crossfit athletes , yoga and Pilates students , swimmers , physical or sports therapy patients , and those just doing a normal fitness workout . Great for the arch of the foot , and any part of the body but the spine or neck .
- RECOMMENDED BY CHIROPRACTORS, PHYSICAL THERAPISTS & SPORTS TRAINERS
- DUAL MOTOR DESIGN: Powerful Percussion & Micro-vibration Massage Therapy
- PATENTED | MADE IN KOREA | FDA REGISTERED #2349002
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE & SAFE FOR HOME USE
- 90 DAYS SATISFACTION GUARANTEE + FREE RETURNS
- ADD TO CART to enjoy all the benefits this handheld variable percussion body massager offers! Enjoy the recuperative power of deep tissue massage in your home and without the pricey spa appointments
- TAILOR INTENSITY with a Variable Speed Dial for gentle to intense massage. Reduce pain & fatigue from joints, sports injury, arthritis, muscle knots & stress, improve flexibility
- 4 INTERCHANGEABLE ATTACHMENTS - flat disc for extra wide coverage; 4-finger flex to replicate fingers; accupoint head for pin-point relief of tension; muscle ball to relax the body
- EASY TO USE - sleek, long handle for all-over muscle comfort. For back, neck, shoulder, legs, hands, feet, full-body, cellulite. Professional quality & therapeutic to release pressure points, promote circulation, reduce inflammation, muscle soreness, stiffness, chronic pain, fibromyalgia
- THE PERFECT GIFT for wives, husbands, daughters, fathers, mothers, sons, girlfriends, & boyfriends. Full refund if you're not satisfied with your Wahl massager.
- CORDLESS & RECHARGEABLE - Too busy for a SPA? This electric deep tissue massager allows you to enjoy a fantastic Shiatsu style massage ANYTIME, ANYWHERE! Super enjoyable deep tissue experience at HOME, CAR & OFFICE. The built-in rechargeable battery lasts for up to 100MINS on a full charge! Smart battery status display allows you to know when to charge.For safety, it can't be used while being charging.
- 6 INTERCHANGEABLE MASSAGE NODES - Still suffer from aches, knots and muscle tension? Why not get a portable massage therapy right in the comfort of your own home or office? Switch among 6 nodes,the electric percussion massager provides various deep tissue massage experiences like that of a real masseuse, well promoting stress relief with full body massage on such body parts as back, foot,arm, muscle, leg, calf, neck, shoulder, elbow,thigh, also has proven to improve blood circulation.
- 6 ADJUSTABLE SPEEDS & 6 MASSAGE MODES - Whether you prefer a gentler massage experience or an intenser one, simply press the button and an intensity level that meet your demand could be selected.All you need to do is to sit back, press the buttons, and simply let your stress melt away. Fast-acting relief meets convenience with the percussion body massager.
- POWERFUL MOTOR & SAFETY - Ergonomic motor with extremely powerful up to 3200 pulses per minute, could effectively relieve pains, deeply penetrate your tissues and muscles, mimicking the vigorous kneading. Using pure copper motor, the percussion therapeutic massager has longer service life and overheat protection. After using 15 minutes, it will automatically stop for preventing from overheat or overuse such as when falling asleep.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY & PERFECT CHOICE OF GIFT - Are you seeking for a gift for friends and family? Eco-friendly ABS with frosted design makes the handheld body massager a perfect gift.It can benefit people with neck or back pain, muscle fatigue, and people with knee or shoulder injuries and so on. For any problem, you can contact us and we will reply you immediately to solve all of your worry.Totally no risk of you! Just add to your cart now!
- North Atlantic Books
- Art Riggs
- North Atlantic Books
- Edition no. Revised (06/05/2007)
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Care for your Family: concerned about the cervical health of your the whole family, relax with this shiatsu massager for 15 minutes each day
- Simulated Hand Kneading Massage: 8 Bi-directional rotation knots with optional heating therapy mode and 3 adjustable intensity, this equipment customizes relaxation for your whole body: neck, cervical, shoulder, back, waist and legs, helps to relief muscles pain
- Car and Home Use: With the AC and DC adapters in the package, you can have a deep massage therapy after a busy job at home, or after a long driving in the car, enjoy a private massage anytime and anywhere
- Skin care material: Premium breathable mesh and PU leather, easy to disperse heat and more comfortable
- Buy with Confidence: Overheating protection and auto shut-off function guarantee you a safe massage journey. UL and FDA approved for safety and quality assurance. You can return your undamaged product and packaging within 30 days of purchase to receive a FULL REFUND for any reason.
- EFFECTIVE DEEP TISSUE 4KOR FIREBALL - The 4KOR FIREBALL is a FIRM, trigger point massage ball, made of thermoplastic rubber (TPR), and measures 3.2 inches in diameter. Our German designed massage ball is made to provide a super deep tissue massage with it's unique grip-strong TPR tread.
- INTENSE, EFFECTIVE, AND EFFICIENT TYPE OF DEEP TISSUE THERAPY - The 4KOR Fireball is designed to pick up where the lacrosse ball left off- generating higher global shear pressures for an intense, effective, and efficient type of deep tissue therapy.
- UNIQUE MASSAGE GRID - The 4KOR Fireball offers an alternative to traditional foam rollers and massage balls, with a unique grip-strong TPR tread, and an innovative groove pattern for deep tissue therapy.
- RECOVER FASTER - Use the 4KOR Fireball after a workout, before bed, or during a lunch break to treat or prevent knots and soreness. The 4KOR Fireball goes anywhere, works everywhere, and helps just about anybody recover faster to get back to their training routine sooner.
- LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - In the unlikely event that you aren't completely satisfied, we will promptly and courteously offer you a full refund on every penny of your purchase, absolutely no questions asked.
- 8 MASSAGE ROLLER BALLS - This shoulder massager comes with 4 big nodes and 4 small nodes, which provide deep tissue massages on your neck, shoulders, upper back, lower back, waist, foot, tights, calves, legs, feet and arms - helping your full body parts to release stress, relieve sore muscles, and help you relax.
- ADJUSTABLE INTENSITY - This neck massager pad has 3 speed strength levels, which allow you to get the right and appropriate amount of pressure to relieve your muscle pain.
- 2 MASSAGE DIRECTIONS - built in a Bi-directional movement control to mimic the motion of in-person massage experience. This 3D shiatsu massager will auto-reverse each minute for better distribution of massage effects.
- HEAT FUNCTION - With infrared heat, our neck and shoulder massager can be used to ease muscle tension, stress and promote blood circulation.
- PORTABLE AND DURABLE - This neck and back massager includes a wall power adapter and a car charger, so you can have an electric self massage in your Home, office or car when you are traveling. This back massager also comes with a durable carry bag, so you can take it with you anywhere! This Shiatsu Kneading massager pillow is the perfect gift for your loved ones!
- 3,500 Pulses Per Minute - Its speed and depth of movement create a deep, soothing massage. This massage technique penetrates even the tightest muscles.
- Dual Head Percussion - It is more effective than a single head massager in a deep targeted massage, muscle pain relief and helping you to relax.
- Wide Range Variable Speed Control - This handheld massager offers multiple speeds to accommodate your bodies full massage needs.
- 3 Interchangeable Massage Nodes - Customize your massage experience using just one or all custom massage nodes.
- Comfortable and Easy to Use - A ergonomic handle for an easy, comfortable grip; The 98 inch extra long power cord means you can get a great massage on the sofa or on your bed; It needs no maintenance and comes with a 1 year guarantee.
The myofascial tissue has a dynamic behavior: under tension it increases its density and relative rigidity, giving the muscle a greater structural support. As a result of this increase in density that is generated by increasing the tension under which a body structure is located, rigidity and lack of flexibility can be generated, which in turn produce inability to move. Generally these are the result of misalignments or mechanical-postural and functional imbalances, many of them with emotional roots. The massage riverview fl has as main focus the treatment of both chronic and acute pain caused by this lack of flexibility and inability to move.
The modality of this body work is of a purely therapeutic nature, although those patients who are willing to receive a truly deep massage find that this technique is the one that relaxes them more than any other. The work is intimately related to anatomical and biomechanical principles and because part of its objective is to produce structural changes it is more prone to follow pre-established protocols. The functions of the myofascia and of the deep muscular structures will be detailed. Here you will learn the subtle art of working with levels of pressure that travel a narrow band below the tolerable pain thresholds of each patient, without ever exceeding them.
Oasis integrates traditional and modern concepts in order to prepare the student to work with a wide range of patients. You will learn to recognize and respond to specific individual needs and design sessions based on these needs. This is an advanced massage course not recommended for beginners or masseurs with little experience. The release of tensions deeply seated in the body requires a keen sensitivity to recognize both the physical and emotional nature of the afflicted soft tissues. The emphasis of this class will be the development of subtle perception and deep connective tissue awareness.
Our suggestion is that the student has completed the Californian Massage Oasis courses 1 and 2 before participating in this level and also have a weekly practice of at least 5 massages to take advantage of what they have learned in this class, whose level of detail, precision and depth elevate the skill of the professional to a new and distinguished category.
Given that this bodywork style frequently transits near the tolerable limits of pain, it is very important that the class present a safe and structured environment in which the student can develop his intuition, learn to detect areas of stiffness and pain as well as notice changes in the quality and texture of the deep muscular layers, before taking what they learned to their practice with patients. The class works regionally on the body focusing particularly on the identification of specific muscles, muscle groups and bony protuberances. In each area the characteristic problems will be studied and specific techniques for their treatment will be learned. The Deep Tissue Massage has a set of techniques that distinguish it from other forms of body work.
Movement is a fundamental aspect of the Deep Tissue work that is taught in this program. Joint movements, mobilizations and passive and resistive elongations are incorporated directly into the routines of this work. Given the slowness and depth with which these techniques are applied, the efficient use of body posture is vital to improve the quality and sensitivity of your work and increase your comfort.
In the Deep Tissue Massage program, the following will be taught:
- How to release tension in deep tissues.
- The proper use of the thumbs, fingers, hands, forearms and elbows.
- Appropriate positioning of the patient and the therapist.
- Articular mobilizations and basic elongations for the release of tension.
- Applied structural anatomy and muscle physiology.
- How to use Deep Tissue Massage to reduce stress and specific applications or various conditions previously diagnosed.
- How to design individual sessions for each patient.
The program of studies in Deep Tissue Massage is aimed at those who wish to develop sensitivity to contact non-superficial structural tensions and thus be able to initiate a series of changes in the patient that will continue to unfold over time.
Deep Tissue Massage is a type of massage therapy that focuses on the realignment of the deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue. It is especially useful for chronically tense and contracted areas, such as neck stiffness, back strain, and shoulder pain.
When there is chronic muscle tension or injury, there are usually adhesions (bands of rigid and painful tissue) in the muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Adhesions can block circulation and cause pain, limited mobility and inflammation.
Deep Tissue Massage works by physically breaking those adhesions to relieve pain and restore normal movement. For this, the massage therapist often uses deep direct pressure or friction applied through the muscle fiber. Some of the passes are used as classic massage therapy, but the movement is slower and the pressure is deeper concentrating on the areas of tension and pain. The therapist can use the thumbs, knuckles, hands, elbows and forearms during deep tissue massage.
Unlike classic massage therapy, which is used for relaxation, Deep Tissue Massage, usually focuses on specific problems, such as the following:
- Chronic pain
- Limited mobility
- Recovery of injuries (eg, whiplash, falls, sports injuries)
- Repetitive stress injuries, such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Posture problems
- Pain due to osteoarthritis
- Muscle tension or spasms
There is usually an improvement in movement immediately after a Deep Tissue Massage.
The therapist can ask the client to breathe deeply while working in the areas of tension.
It is important to drink plenty of water after the massage to eliminate metabolic waste from the tissues.