Treatment of Chronic Pain and Reorganization of the Posture through the Mobilization of the Connective and Muscular Deep Tissue.
The fascia is the semi-flexible fibrous membrane of connective tissue that unites the different components of the human body. Pockets are formed within the fascia that contain the organs of the body. Mio means muscle. The myofascia covers serves supports and separates the body muscles. Each muscle fiber is wrapped in myofascia and in turn each muscle is also involved in myofascia.
- RENPHO Deep Tissue Massager Relieves Pains for Full Body: The percussion technology can help relax and relieve pains on feet, calf, shoulders, neck, back, muscle, arms, and legs. Best for your healthy life.
- Powerful Motor and Safety Design: Great motor with extremely powerful up to 3600 pulses per minute, could relieve pains effectively. After using 20 minutes, it will automatically stopped to prevent the massager from over heating.
- Portable and Flexibility: Hand held and Cordless design, you can bring it to home, office and anywhere. 5 interchangeable head-attachments, depending on your preference.
- Cordless & Rechargeable: The built-in rechargeable battery lasts for approximately a TOTAL of 140 minutes on a full charge! For safety, it can't use While charging.
- FDA Registered & FCC Certified. Great ideal gift for men, women, parents and friends. With 1 year warranty.
- Care for your Family: concerned about the cervical health of your the whole family, relax with this shiatsu massager for 15 minutes each day
- Simulated Hand Kneading Massage: 8 Bi-directional rotation knots with optional heating therapy mode and 3 adjustable intensity, this equipment customizes relaxation for your whole body: neck, cervical, shoulder, back, waist and legs, helps to relief muscles pain
- Car and Home Use: With the AC and DC adapters in the package, you can have a deep massage therapy after a busy job at home, or after a long driving in the car, enjoy a private massage anytime and anywhere
- Skin care material: Premium breathable mesh and PU leather, easy to disperse heat and more comfortable
- Buy with Confidence: Overheating protection and auto shut-off function guarantee you a safe massage journey. UL and FDA approved for safety and quality assurance. You can return your undamaged product and packaging within 30 days of purchase to receive a FULL REFUND for any reason.
- The Deep-Tissue Percussion Therapeutic Massager relieves pain and fatigue
- The variable speed feature allows you to adjust the massage intensity from light to intense
- The massager comes with four unique attachments to customize your massage
- The unit is corded to provide maximum power
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 10.88 x 16.00 x 6.50 in inches; Weight: 3.030 pounds
- North Atlantic Books
- Art Riggs
- North Atlantic Books
- Edition no. Revised (06/05/2007)
- Paperback: 304 pages
- 12.75 inches x 5.25 inch diameter , lightweight yet rugged solid core EVA massage roller with triple grid 3D massage zones mimics the finger , palm , and thumb of a therapist's hands . Travel friendly at just 1 lb .
- Medium density muscle roller is comfortable to use - making it easy for beginners , but still effective at penetrating the soft tissue layer of tired muscles . Soft enough to use while in pain from lower back injury , sciatica or plantar fasciitis .
- One of the best recovery tools to treat muscle pain , increase performance and flexibility. Rolling before and after exercise sis part of a great stretching routine . Increases blood flow to massage site , flushing away stored lactic acid .
- Stretch overworked and strained muscles of the leg , arms , and feet by rolling during your warm up and cool downs . Provides instant benefit to the hamstring , IT band , glutes , and calves by delivering superior massages at home or in the gym .
- Loved by runners , Crossfit athletes , yoga and Pilates students , swimmers , physical or sports therapy patients , and those just doing a normal fitness workout . Great for the arch of the foot , and any part of the body but the spine or neck .
- Your Private Massage Therapist: With 4 massage nodes and its reinforced heating function, this headrest pillow customizes your massage experience and brings you real comfort and relief
- Stimulated Hand Kneading Massage: Counter-clockwise and reverse rotations with optional heating function work together, it helps to promote the body circulation and relieve your whole body effectively
- 2 Ways of Using: You can use it for neck, cervical, shoulder, whole back, lumbar, as well as legs while sitting or laying down
- Car Home and Office Use: Adjustable elastic on the back of the pillow allows it to be fastened on the car seat or chair, along with the AC and DC adapters in the package, perfect for car seats and indoor chairs usage
- Buy with Confidence: Overheating protection and 15 minutes auto shut-off function guarantee you a safe massage journey. UL and FDA approved for safety and quality assurance. You can return your undamaged product and packaging within 30 days of purchase to receive a FULL REFUND for any reason
- PERFECT SIZE - The unique 5 inch diameter is the perfect size to perform a concentrated massage to any specific areas of the body. It's much more effective than smaller massage balls and foam rollers because of its multi-dimensional roll capabilities.
- IMMEDIATE BENEFITS - Releases sore and tight muscle knots, trigger point therapy and deep tissue massage to rejuvenate and revitalize all areas of the body, myofascial release, plantar fasciitis, a brilliant solution for chronic back & shoulder pains.
- SELF MASSAGE TOOL - Easy to use, simply lean on the massage ball and use your own body weight and gravity. Boost your blood stream, increases joint mobility, enhances muscle performance, 5'' high density ball, 2.5'' classic lacrosse ball, 3.5'' firm & soft spiky balls.
- PREVENTS INJURIES & SPEEDS UP RECOVERY - Roll 10-15 min before & after training, one of the most recommended therapy tools for athletes: football, crossfit, yoga, gym workout. A MUST FOR ANY ATHLETE & FITNESS ADDICTS.
- GET YOURS NOW! - Customer service available 24 hours a day, LIFETIME WARRANTY, if you're not 100% satisfied, simply return it for a full refund, no questions asked - buy it without hesitation.
- This massage tool saves your thumbs and joints from the normal wear and tear associated with manual massage
- Helps you apply the perfect amount of pressure with minimal effort to get a deep trigger point massage
- Perfect for massaging yourself as well as using to massage others
- Hand mold allows you to get a tight grip for maximum effectiveness
- Durable hard plastic material that will withstand varying pressures
- Pages: 216
- Jane C. Johnson, Jane Johnson
- Human Kinetics, Inc.
- Edition no. First (09/10/2010)
- 6 INTERCHANGEABLE NODES: This NURSAL portable massager has 6 interchangeable nodes for a different massage experience. You can use them to massage any part of your body. The soft rubber hammer design gives you a new massage experience, providing more comfort in your leisure time.
- VARIABLE SPEED ADJUSTMENT: With the variable speed feature, you have a wide-range of speeds to easily choose from. Just select your desired speed, relax, and enjoy fantastic massage experience.
- PERCUSSION ACTION MASSAGER WITH HEAT: With just the click of a button it's easy to start the heat function of this massager. Increasing blood circulation is one of the benefits of this feature. Besides this, it also allows tense muscles to be relaxed and soothed.
- MULTIPLE MASSAGE FUNCTIONS: The Deep percussion massager can be used to promote blood circulation, relieve swelling and pressure. The deep tissue massager for muscle pain helps relieve muscle tension, increase flexibility and eliminate fatigue.
- STLYISH AND SOFT DESIGN: The soft rubber hammer provides you with a massage experience that is more comfortable. The novel design is ergonomic and has an anti-slip handle. It is portable and easy to get to access areas such as shoulders, knees, neck, legs, feet and so on. Get rid of heavy, cumbersome massage machines - The NURSAL massager weighs just 1.1kg - making it your best choice.
The myofascial tissue has a dynamic behavior: under tension it increases its density and relative rigidity, giving the muscle a greater structural support. As a result of this increase in density that is generated by increasing the tension under which a body structure is located, rigidity and lack of flexibility can be generated, which in turn produce inability to move. Generally these are the result of misalignments or mechanical-postural and functional imbalances, many of them with emotional roots. The massage riverview fl has as main focus the treatment of both chronic and acute pain caused by this lack of flexibility and inability to move.
The modality of this body work is of a purely therapeutic nature, although those patients who are willing to receive a truly deep massage find that this technique is the one that relaxes them more than any other. The work is intimately related to anatomical and biomechanical principles and because part of its objective is to produce structural changes it is more prone to follow pre-established protocols. The functions of the myofascia and of the deep muscular structures will be detailed. Here you will learn the subtle art of working with levels of pressure that travel a narrow band below the tolerable pain thresholds of each patient, without ever exceeding them.
Oasis integrates traditional and modern concepts in order to prepare the student to work with a wide range of patients. You will learn to recognize and respond to specific individual needs and design sessions based on these needs. This is an advanced massage course not recommended for beginners or masseurs with little experience. The release of tensions deeply seated in the body requires a keen sensitivity to recognize both the physical and emotional nature of the afflicted soft tissues. The emphasis of this class will be the development of subtle perception and deep connective tissue awareness.
Our suggestion is that the student has completed the Californian Massage Oasis courses 1 and 2 before participating in this level and also have a weekly practice of at least 5 massages to take advantage of what they have learned in this class, whose level of detail, precision and depth elevate the skill of the professional to a new and distinguished category.
Given that this bodywork style frequently transits near the tolerable limits of pain, it is very important that the class present a safe and structured environment in which the student can develop his intuition, learn to detect areas of stiffness and pain as well as notice changes in the quality and texture of the deep muscular layers, before taking what they learned to their practice with patients. The class works regionally on the body focusing particularly on the identification of specific muscles, muscle groups and bony protuberances. In each area the characteristic problems will be studied and specific techniques for their treatment will be learned. The Deep Tissue Massage has a set of techniques that distinguish it from other forms of body work.
Movement is a fundamental aspect of the Deep Tissue work that is taught in this program. Joint movements, mobilizations and passive and resistive elongations are incorporated directly into the routines of this work. Given the slowness and depth with which these techniques are applied, the efficient use of body posture is vital to improve the quality and sensitivity of your work and increase your comfort.
In the Deep Tissue Massage program, the following will be taught:
- How to release tension in deep tissues.
- The proper use of the thumbs, fingers, hands, forearms and elbows.
- Appropriate positioning of the patient and the therapist.
- Articular mobilizations and basic elongations for the release of tension.
- Applied structural anatomy and muscle physiology.
- How to use Deep Tissue Massage to reduce stress and specific applications or various conditions previously diagnosed.
- How to design individual sessions for each patient.
The program of studies in Deep Tissue Massage is aimed at those who wish to develop sensitivity to contact non-superficial structural tensions and thus be able to initiate a series of changes in the patient that will continue to unfold over time.
Deep Tissue Massage is a type of massage therapy that focuses on the realignment of the deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue. It is especially useful for chronically tense and contracted areas, such as neck stiffness, back strain, and shoulder pain.
When there is chronic muscle tension or injury, there are usually adhesions (bands of rigid and painful tissue) in the muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Adhesions can block circulation and cause pain, limited mobility and inflammation.
Deep Tissue Massage works by physically breaking those adhesions to relieve pain and restore normal movement. For this, the massage therapist often uses deep direct pressure or friction applied through the muscle fiber. Some of the passes are used as classic massage therapy, but the movement is slower and the pressure is deeper concentrating on the areas of tension and pain. The therapist can use the thumbs, knuckles, hands, elbows and forearms during deep tissue massage.
Unlike classic massage therapy, which is used for relaxation, Deep Tissue Massage, usually focuses on specific problems, such as the following:
- Chronic pain
- Limited mobility
- Recovery of injuries (eg, whiplash, falls, sports injuries)
- Repetitive stress injuries, such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Posture problems
- Pain due to osteoarthritis
- Muscle tension or spasms
There is usually an improvement in movement immediately after a Deep Tissue Massage.
The therapist can ask the client to breathe deeply while working in the areas of tension.
It is important to drink plenty of water after the massage to eliminate metabolic waste from the tissues.