Legal steroids are very popular in many countries and almost 50% of US citizens are consuming these drugs to get stronger physique. There are mainly two types of steroids available in the market.
- Corticosteroid, they are usually used in mainly medical conditions like cancer and AIDs
- Anabolic steroid, they are usually used illegally to enhance performance and strength.
- The first sign or symptom of corticosteroid overdose is, burning or itchy skin. If you feel any type of burn in your skin just rush to your nearest hospital and consult your doctor.
- Agitation, a neurological disorder or we called nervous excitement is also due to corticosteroid overdose. In this condition the hand and other parts of the body start shaking, acute shaking is known as Parkinson.
- Psychosis is another symptom of corticosteroid overdose, psychosis is related to agitation, but psychosis is more serious than agitation.
- Hypertension or other heart diseases are also caused by overdose of corticosteroid.
Other mild symptoms related to corticosteroid overdose are:
- Weakness of bones and muscles.
- Depression and anxiety.
- Swelling in legs and hands.
- Insomnia and nervousness.
- Convulsions, sudden movement of body.
Signs & Symptoms Of Anabolic Steroid Overdose:
Most of the anabolic steroids are illegal and harmful for your body, as they contain some serious side effects. But people still consume them because they provide them their desired results faster and quicker. Anabolic steroids are usually taken to enhance testosterone level om the body as we discuss above. So when anyone overdose anabolic steroid what will happened? Here are some serious signs and symptoms related to anabolic steroid overdose.
- The very first and harmful symptom of anabolic steroid overdose is liver and kidney damage. I know some of you will not believe this, its true.Anabolic steroid contain some ingredient which cause liver damage.
- Enlargement of heart and other organs are also a symptom of anabolic steroid overdose.
- Rapid mood change.
- Increase in cholesterol level, even in youngsters.
Other than all these side effects anabolic steroid also cause some sexual side effects which are as follow.
- Shrinking of testicles in men.
- Prostate cancer and enlargement of breast in men.
- Enlargement of the clitoris in women.
- Facial hair appears in women.
- Premature birth or risk of abortion during pregnancy.
- Baldness in both men and women.
It is important to invest your time and energy on one or two platforms and I must say Facebook Live is the best choice to put all your efforts.
Facebook has more than 2 billion monthly active user base and more live video watchers than any other live streaming platform. And it’s simple to start.
It’s also a great idea to stream on YouTube, as YouTube has more than 1 billion active users.
Live streaming is one of the best things you can do to promote your brand, do it wisely.
Share Behind-the-Scene Clips
Behind-the-scene content is the best way to attract potential customers and connect them to your brand.
According to a study performed by Livestream, approximately 87% of people would prefer to watch live videos if they show more behind-the-scenes content.
People enjoy watching behind-the-scenes videos that show how the creator created the content.
Consumers want to know about your business culture, how your company operates, your brand story, and how your employees interact with each other.
They want personalization in every action and behind-the-scenes content is the best form of personal interaction with your target customers.
Have a look at this behind-the-scenes live video example:
People want to tune into this kind of visual content as it shows them what brands are doing to grow their business. It gives users an opportunity to connect your brand even if they can’t actually be there.
You can conduct impromptu interviews with employees, show your daily activities at your office, or share a product launch or simply a small celebration at your company.
It’s simply a great idea to share behind-the-scenes content as these moments are real and genuine. You can get more user engagement through it.
Turn Your Blog Content into Live Video
Another amazing idea is to reuse your blog post and create a video from it. You can simply start using the power of live videos instead of blogging and generate huge amounts of traffic on your website, compared to a blog post.
In fact, it’s much easier for users to digest a live video than reading a large chunk of text.
Have a look at this example of Search Engine Journal:
If you also want to use live video content to educate users about the new tactics, pick some of the best performing blog posts and transform into a live video.
Share Breaking News
A study conducted by Livestream suggests that 56% of live video content is breaking news. Now brands can share breaking news and company announcements with this smart tactic.
Have a look at the example of Google Pixel 2 Event:
Breaking news is indeed a great way to drive tons of views and engagement with live video. You can create videos that include industry news, algorithm changes, updates, news from your company, conferences, marketing events and more.
Marketers, use any of these ideas and experience high engagement and more shares.
Question and Answer Session
Question and answer sessions are another great idea that can drive large amounts of traffic and of course engagement.
Pro tip: If you invite influencers, celebrities, thought leaders and successful entrepreneurs onto your live streaming shows, you can simply get a lot of user interaction. As people would love hearing useful tips and valuable information from thought leaders.
People want to ask successful leaders and influencers about what strategies they are using for marketing and what is the key to business growth and success? Such live videos can bring great inbound traffic and tons of comments and shares.
So, find the best influencers in your industry and invite them to come on your live stream for a question and answer session.
To Sum All Things Up
When the competition is tough, it is very challenging to differentiate your brand to stand out. Using live videos can help brands to grow and build brand awareness.
Live videos allow your potential customers to connect with your brand in a way a blog post or pre-recorded video can’t. When your band is live, it will become a real person to your audience because you are responding to their live comments in real time.
Digital marketing agencies need to implement live videos in their marketing strategy right now. Get users engaged, connect with them and drive viral buzz to stay ahead of the curve.