Make this Father’s Day even more special than the last.
- Customize a spa day, because dads need a day of indulgence too.
- A membership to his favorite golf and country club. Gifting him a set of monogrammed golf balls or a new set of clubs? Throw in a pair of personalized gloves along with our Hydrating Hand Cream. Golfing all day is hard work.
- Set him up with a new regimen. Our Men’s Grooming Basics is a must-have for every man.
- Upgrade him. Does Dad have the bare essentials already? Upgrade his current skincare stash with The Executive Collection, a comprehensive set of men’s grooming essentials.
- Send him a “man crate” with all his favorite things. Like: his favorite ground coffee. A French press. Shaving Cream. A gift card to his favorite restaurant.
- Show him you care. Is he a jet-setter? Put together a care package that makes packing for every trip a little easier—and lets him think of you no matter where in the world he goes. Fill a classic dopp bag with travel-friendly, skincare essentials (just de-pot his favorite Shaving Cream, aftershave lotion, cleanser, serum, and scrub in containers 3.4oz. or smaller). Add in a disposable razor, a toothbrush, tooth paste, floss for good measure, then gift it with a subscription to his favorite magazine so he always has reading material for long flights.
- Spend the day with Dad. Whether he’s into hipster breweries or down for a good nature hike, plan a day that’s all about him from day to night. It’s not often we get to spend time with our Dads—make a day of it.