If you are an allergy sufferer, you likely make use of antihistamine drugs to manage your seasonal allergy symptoms during high pollen day. Perhaps this is because your medical professional had advised you to do so, or they have been prescribing it to you in the past. However, it seems that many caught in this situation seem to experience withdrawal symptoms or physical addictions to these drugs over time.
- Quercetin w/bromelain 120 vcaps by now foods
- NOWSUPPVitamin-Vitamins- 120VCAPS
- Now foods product upc : 733739030702
- Cardiovascular Support*
- Supports antioxidant status
- Quercetin is an AllerTame flavonoid, i.e., one that may promote a healthy immune response to environmental challenges.
- IMMUNE HEALTH: Quercetin facilitates healthy mast cell function by supporting healthy enzyme activity.*
- BIOFLAVONOIDS: Quercetin has been shown to be one of the most bioactive flavonoids. Research suggests a supportive role for cellular, immune and cardiometabolic health.*
- ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT: Quercetin promotes cardiovascular health by protecting lipids from oxidation and supporting the health of capillaries by enhancing their strength and integrity.*
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Pure Encapsulations manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- FREE FROM: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Healthy Support: A bioflavonoid w/ antioxidant properties to help support healthy cells & circulation
- Breathe: Helps support the healthy modulation and release of histamine for healthy respiration
- AMPK Activator: Ideal support for keto diet, may help maintain uric acid levels within healthy range
- Trusted Brand: Manufactured in our own facility; Vegan & lab verified
- Customers Say: "...Solaray does a great job in supplying superior quality products."
- 800mg of Quercetin & 165mg of Bromelain Per Serving
- 120 Servings Per Bottle
- 240 Easy To Take Veggie Capsules Per Bottle
- Non-GMO & Gluten Free
- Made in the USA
- Quercetin helps ensure appropriate immune response, inhibits formation of free radicals and promotes circulatory health in part by supporting the integrity of small blood vessels.*
- Bromelain complements quercetin for appropriate immune response and cardiovascular health, while also promoting joint comfort.*
- Non-GMO and Gluten Free
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY IMMUNE RESPONSE: Quercetin can help stabilize cells that release histamine in the body.
- ANTIOXIDANT : Nutrissence Quercetin 500mg contains flavonoids that have strong antioxidant properties.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: Quercetin can also act like an antihistamine and an anti-inflammatory
- NO PRESERVATIVES & NO GMO - Contains NO GMO ingredients, preservatives, artificial flavor, milk, lactose, soy, or gluten.
- MANUFACTURED IN USA: Made in the USA in an FDA approved facility following cGMP guidelines.
- IMPORTANT BIOFLAVINOID: Solgar Quercetin Complex includes the most important bioflavonoid, Quercetin, along with Ester-C Plus and Bromelain in a synergistic formula to provide immune health support. This complex also provides natural seasonal support as well as unique antioxidant protection
- WHAT IS QUERCETIN: Quercetin is found in food such as onions and possesses antioxidant properties which help to stabilize cell membranes.
- ESTER-C PLUS BENEFITS: Ester-C Plus provides a pH neutral, non-acidic, patented form of Vitamin C that is gentle on the stomach. In addition Ester-C Plus offers the benefits of incorporating acerola berry, citrus bioflavonoids, rose hips and rutin
- ADDITIONAL BROMELAIN: In addition to Quercetin and Ester-C Plus, these vegetable capsules also feature bromelain which is a natural enzyme derived from pineapple
- KOSHER, GLUTEN FREE & SUITABLE FOR VEGANS: These vegetable capsules are KOF-K Kosher certified and are certified gluten free. They are free of: gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, yeast, sugar, and sodium. They are also free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and colors
- ALLERGIES: Provides nutritional support for individuals with allergies*
- HISTAMINE BALANCE: Helps stabilize mast cells that store and release histamine*
- ANTIOXIDANT: An antioxidant flavonoid*
- OPTIMAL ABSORPTION: Quercetin bound to sunflower-sourced phosphatidylcholine for optimal absorption*
- FREE FROM: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients - without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish.
- BEST VALUE Quercetin 500mg on Amazon -200 Capsules- Over 6 month supply with 1 capsule a day - Each bottle contains 200 Capsules of Extra Strength Quercetin. Most others offer half the pills at a lower strength. With We Like Vitamins Quercetin Supplement you buy fewer bottles and save money.
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH Quercetin 500mg - Every capsule delivers 500mg of Quercetin
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If within 30 days your unhappy with your product in any way just send it back to us and we will fully refund your purchase price. No questions asked. ORDER RISK FREE
- MADE IN THE USA - All bottles are fresh from the manufacturer in the United States who runs a GMP facility, and have expiration dates up to 4 years from now. Contains no: artificial coloring, artificial flavors, preservatives, yeast, corn, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, salt, sodium, sugar, gluten starch or wheat.
- USING Quercetin Supplements is a great start to a healthier lifestyle
These prescription and OTC antihistamines can make their mark on your body for years. One of the most problematic antihistamines seems to be Zyrtec. Many longer term users report that they experience symptoms of itchiness all around their body as they try to stop taking this drug to manage their allergy symptoms. The itching skin, among increasing seasonal allergy symptoms, is a result of the elevated levels of histamine surging through your body.
Normally, the levels of histamine would be controlled because the antihistamine drug was forcibly blocking the mechanism of histamine causing your symptoms. Histamine is a natural chemical that your body produces in response to being exposed to a deadly pathogen. This allergy chemical tries to create inflammation so that it kills whatever invader is present. However, there was never any pathogen in the first place, it was just harmless pollen tricking your body into thinking that there was a monster inside of you.
Even though histamine is natural and produced by your own body, that does not mean that you want more of it. In fact, our lives as humans would be much easier without histamine in our bodies. We would think more clearly, we would physically feel better and simply be enjoying our lives much more easily.
Allergic reactions only occur in nature as glorified mistakes in biology that are made when your body is tricked. The only logical reason for having histamine in high levels in your body, like that present when you experience seasonal allergy symptoms, is when you are experiencing a deadly infection. Therefore, seasonal allergies is like your body is experiencing an intense battle every day with a monstrous pollen pathogen. There must be more simple and natural ways to deal with this common health problem.
Can Quercetin Be a Good Natural Replacement for Your Antihistamine?
Many people with seasonal allergies do not even consider that there are natural alternatives to antihistamines that can have long term effects. It seems that a quercetin supplement does not have detrimental effects on your health like Zyrtec or Benadryl can. Quercetin is a flavonoid that can be found easily in nature through fresh foods in produce like fruits and vegetables.
Quercetinis responsible for the beautiful silver or purple color on some fruits and vegetables. You can tell that a fresh food has quercetin due to this color, which is almost always noticeable. This supplement is much more gentle than an OTC antihistamine can be and it won’t cause side effects. In addition, quercetin has many side benefits including improved mood, increased energy levels and fresher breath.
Everyone who is allergic to pollen should try out a natural antihistamine supplement to see if that could work better for them in the long run compared to a prescription strength drug. Perhaps the strength of these drugs are unnecessary anyway.
For more tips and research/news about allergies, please check out Organic Allergy Relief.